Dear Family, Friends, Peers, TCHS graduates, and my brother and sisters in Jesus:
We have made it through the murder trial State vs. Harrison. It was incredibly difficult.
We are one step closer to bringing some closure to this trial.
I have attached a letter regarding a letter drive regarding the Sentencing hearing for & 25, 2008.
Please read the letter and if you feel motivated, we would appreciate a letter of support for Janelle Henderson.
Many of you have been my rock of prayer and I can never repay you for your generosity of spirit.
Just know that I appreciate and love each and every one you. You are all wonderful people (young and old) and great parents.
September 25th, 2008
Dear family, friends, and interested community members:
Many people have offered their support during for next phase of the murder trial regarding the death of Mia Janelle Henderson. There will be a sentencing hearing on November 24 and 25 at the Pima County Superior Court in
1. You may share how the death of Mia Janelle Henderson has affected your life.
2. You may share what kind of person you remember Mia to be.
3. You may share your relationship with Mia and personal stories and examples that exemplify your relationship, or Mia’s character and beliefs. You may also attach pictures.
4. You may address any information or opinions about Mia's family.
5. You may address the impact of the crime on the victim, the harm caused by the crime, the criminal offense.
6. You may address information and opinions that concern the criminal offense, and the defendant (Harrison).
7. You may address your opinion on the sentence to be imposed on Harrison.8
8. You may address the defendants' (Harrison) need for restitution
We ask that you refrain from using vulgar language.
The letters should be ADDRESSED to:
The Honorable Nanette Warner, Division 20
110 W. Congress
Letters are to be MAILED to:
Pima County Attorney’s Office
We thank you for all your help and support in this endeavor. God’s blessings to all of you. We have been able to endure this with all your prayers. We will be forever thankful.