Friday, September 12, 2008

Just an Introduction...

Hey everyone,
Well, as we all recall, our dear friend, Mia Janelle Henderson, was tragically murdered on the morning of September 5th, 2008. Since her passing, we have kept her with us in our hearts, our thoughts, and our prayers. The trial concerning her murder (Arizona vs Galereka Harrison) has begun this past week and so far I have attended it every day so far. In this blog I will describe to the best of my ability exactly what is going on inside the court room so that those of you who were not able to attend would feel up-to-date.
 DISCLAIMER: Portions of this case are EXTREMELY graphic in detail...

I would like to organize a column where some of Mia's friends and family could share their favorite memory of her or even your favorite photo. You can email me at koosten2000@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Emmamama said...

i appreciate you posting this blog. it must be very hard, but it's very good of you. i have lived out of TC for several years now and now reside outside of the country. i remember the phone call from my mother (mia's old teacher and friend of the henderson family.) i knew mia when she was a little girl and her father was my teacher. very, very upsetting, but it is very important that you let those of us who can't be in tucson what is going on. i wish i could be there. thank you.